- Mark Zuckerberg is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur.
- He’s best known as one of five co-founders of the social networking website Facebook.
- He’s the chairman and chief executive of Facebook, and his personal wealth, as of July 2015, is estimated to be $38.6 billion.
Mark Zuckerberg’s Top 10 Rules for Success
- You get what you spend your time doing
- Get feedback
- Make mistakes
- Only hire people who you would work for
- Make a change in the world
- Learn from the people around you
- Build a really good team
- Give the very best experience
- Care the most about it
- Social bonds are critical