10 Life-Changing Lessons to Learn from Swami Vivekananda
1. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
2. “In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.
3. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
4. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
5. “They alone live, who live for others.”
6. “The fire that warms us can also consume us; it is not the fault of the fire.”
7. “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable.”
8. “Neither seek nor avoid, take what comes.”
9. “Do one thing at a Time, and while doing it put your whole Soul into it to the exclusion of all else.”
10.“Ask nothing; want nothing in return. Give what you have to give; it will come back to you, but do not think of that now.”